“Caring School of the Year”
Sponsored by Simple Acts of Care & Kindness, Inc.
Here’s how it works: Three schools will be awarded with a large perpetual trophy.
- 1st Place: $1,500
- 2nd Place: $1,000
- 3rd Place: $500
- Runner Up (2): $250
What to do: Implement a care project of your choice which involves the children in your school.
- Involvement or connection to care & kindness
- Program must enhance the school or community environment
- Originality (not a pre-packaged) program
- Uses the gifts and abilities of all of the children in some way
- Explanation of your program and how you used the attributes of care and kindness in your project
- Provide evidence of the project and student involvement (photos, videos, display boards, etc.)
- Letter from your principal recommending your school
For any questions: Call Shirley Zink at 714-473-7887