Have you ever had a day where one person’s simple act of care and kindness made your entire day? It could have been a simple smile in passing to a kind person holding the door open for you. There are several simple acts of care and kindness that could make someone’s entire day turn around, even after having a terrible start.
In this day and age bullying is occurring more often than not in schools, making a simple act of kindness that much more important now. No matter what shape or form bullying comes in, it can make people feel hurt, depressed and alone. It’s up to us as individuals to help show others kindness and positivity prevails in any situation. Here are 10 simple acts of care and kindness that could possibly turn someone’s frown upside down:
- If people around are gossiping about another, chime in with something nice to say about them.
- Smile at someone, just because. Smiles are contagious!
- Try to make sure everyone in a group conversation feels included.
- Write a little positive note to a friend.
- Talk and make the new kid at school feel welcome.
- If someone is being bullied, stand up for them.
- Give your seat up to someone on the bus.
- Make two lunches and give away one.
- Talk to the shy person who’s sitting by themselves at lunch.
- Be kind to everyone, even if they are bullying you. “Kill them with kindness.”
Everyone one deserves with be treated kindly, so don’t wait another second to turn someone’s day around with a simple act of kindness. Think about what simple acts of kindness would make you smile and share those ideas with others. Let’s us all come together and contribute all sorts of simple acts of care and kindness.
For more information call us at 866-459-7225 or visit our website at www.simpleacts.org.